Trial set (age 25-40)
Trial set for women and men between the ages of 25 and 40 or for inflammatory skin / acne. The complete set consists of a Carrot oil cleanser, a protective Tomato base cream and a nourishing Cucumber serum. A sample set is sufficient for approximately 3 weeks.
A sample set contains: 15ml Carrot oil cleanser, 15ml Tomato base cream, 10ml Cucumber serum.
Cleanse your skin with the Carrot oil cleanser in the shower or on dry skin. Apply 1 to 2 pumps in your hand, distribute it over both hands and massage it all over the face and neck. The cleanser is also suitable for the gentle removal of eye make-up. Wipe gently with a damp cloth. The skin is clean and immediately nourished.
Apply a little bit of Tomato base cream to the skin and neck in the morning and evening. Mix the Tomato base cream with a drop of Cucumber serum in the morning when your skin needs a little extra, such as in the winter months or after a night out.
In the evening, after cleansing, you can feed the skin with a mix of a little bit of Tomato base cream and a few drops of Cucumber serum.
Give your skin a night mask twice a week by liberally applying the Cucumber serum without Tomato base cream to a clean face. The next morning, gently massage the remains into the skin. The serum can also be applied gently around the eyes.
Ingredients Cucumber trial set
In plain English:
1. Sun flower oil, rich with essential fatty acids, softens the skin.
2. Sweet almond oil for regulation of hydration.
3. Castor oil for regulation of hydration.
4. Jojoba oil for protection of the skin to prevent dehydration.
5, 6, 7, Beta-Carotene, Carrot extract and Carrot seed oil combined in a herbal oil, vitamine A. Vitamine A help cel regeneration and to recover the skin. This herbal oil is absorbed by the sunflower oil.
8.Tocopherol is Vitamine E. It protects the skin and helps the oxygen flow in the tissue.
9, 10. Cardemom and Mirre essential oils - scent
11. Ascorbyl for stabilization
12, 13, 14, 15 Linalool, Citral, Geraniol and Limonene have not been added, but mentioned in the ingredients, because this is by nature part of the essential oils. These could be allergens. But the amounts are so low that the laboratory does NOT indicate any warnings for allergies.
The official names of ingredients according to INCI: 1. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, 3. Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, 4. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 5. Beta-Carotene, 6. Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, 7. Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, 8. Tocopherol, 9. Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, 10. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 11. Ascorbyl Palmitate, 12. Linalool*, 13. Citral*, 14. Geraniol*, 15. Limonene* * from essential oils.
Tomato base cream
In plain English:
- Juice from the tomato(plant) - protects the skin
- Tomato seed oil - softens the skin
- Avocado oil - protects and heals the skin
- Broccoli seed oil - protects
- Glycerin - hydration
- Polyglyceryl-2-stearaat is a botanical binding agent
- Shea-karite butter - stimulates the recovery of the skin and protects from dehydration.
- Lycopene from the tomato peel; protects against pollution and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Natural binding agent.
- Soft, fatty (so less aggravating) natural alcohol.
- Citric acid - for the PH balance
- Konjac seed oil - scent from essential oil
- Konjac root extract - to keep skin hydrated
- Amino acid to protect against weather influences.
- Sunflower oil - softening and rich of oily fatty acids.
- Myrrh oil - revitalising
- Lemongrass oil - calming
- Vitamine E - antioxidant
- Natural solvent
- Amino acid for the PH balance
- Natural acid for preservation
- Aqua - natural solvent
- Sodium as preservative
- Potassium as preservative
**= from essential oils
The official names according to INCI: 1. Solanum Lycopersicum juice, 2. Solanum Lycopersicum seed oil, 3. Persea Gratissima oil, 4. Brassica Oleracea Italica oil, 5. Glycerine, 6. Polyglyceryl-2-stearate, 7. Butyrospermum Parkii butter, 8. Solanum Lycopersicum-fruit, 9. Glycerylstearate, 10. Stearylalcohol, 11. Citric acid, 12. Kardamorphallus seed oil, 13. Konjac root extract, 14. Ectoin, 15. Helianthus Annuus seed oil, 16. Commiphora Myrrha oil, 17. Cymbopogon Flexuosus oil, 18. Tocoferol, 19. Benzylalcohol, 20. Arginine, 21. Dehydroacetic acid, 22. Aqua, 23. Linalool *, 24. Limonene *, 25. Geraniol *, 26. Sodium benzoaat, 27. Potassium sorbate, 28. Citral *
*= from essential oils
In plain English:
- Cucumberseed oil - for hydration and improvement of elasticity of the skin
- Rice husk oil - anti-inflammatory
- Oat oil - softens the skin
- Sugarcane - hydration
- Broccoli seed oil - protection of the skin
- Camomille extract - healing
- Sunflower oil - improves the skin barrier
- Rosemary leaf extract - organische antioxydant
The ingredientslist according to INCI: 1. Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil, 2. Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, 3. Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, 4. Squalane, 5. Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, 6. Bisabolol, 7. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 8. Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
From lab tests: no indications for allergies.
YES / NO
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (tested on humans only)
- sustainable production
- mineral oils
- synthetic fragrances
- nano particles
- JUNK ;-)