Trial set (55+)
Trial set for women and men aged 55+ or skin that needs rich and full care. The complete set consists of a carrot oil cleanser, a protective tomato base cream and a rich avocado serum. A trial set is sufficient for approximately 3 weeks.
A trial set contains: 15ml Carrot oil cleanser, 15ml Tomato base cream, 10ml Avocado serum.
Cleanse your skin with the Carrot oil cleanser in the shower or on dry skin. Apply 1 to 2 pumps in your hand, distribute it over both hands and massage it all over the face and neck. The cleanser is also suitable for the gentle removal of eye make-up. Wipe gently with a damp cloth. The skin is clean and immediately nourished.
Apply a little bit of Tomato base cream to the skin and neck in the morning and evening. Mix the Tomato base cream with a drop of Avocado serum in the morning when your skin needs a little extra, such as in the winter months or after a night out.
In the evening, after cleansing, you can feed the skin with a mix of a bit Tomato base cream and a few drops of Avocado serum.
Give your skin a night mask twice a week by liberally applying the Avocado serum without Tomato base cream to a clean face. The next morning, gently massage the remains into the skin. The serum can also be applied gently around the eyes.
Ingredients Avocado trial set
In plain English:
1. Sun flower oil, rich with essential fatty acids, softens the skin.
2. Sweet almond oil for regulation of hydration.
3. Castor oil for regulation of hydration.
4. Jojoba oil for protection of the skin to prevent dehydration.
5, 6, 7, Beta-Carotene, Carrot extract and Carrot seed oil combined in a herbal oil, vitamine A. Vitamine A help cel regeneration and to recover the skin. This herbal oil is absorbed by the sunflower oil.
8.Tocopherol is Vitamine E. It protects the skin and helps the oxygen flow in the tissue.
9, 10. Cardemom and Mirre essential oils - scent
11. Ascorbyl for stabilization
12, 13, 14, 15 Linalool, Citral, Geraniol and Limonene have not been added, but mentioned in the ingredients, because this is by nature part of the essential oils. These could be allergens. But the amounts are so low that the laboratory does NOT indicate any warnings for allergies.
The official names of ingredients according to law: 1. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 2. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, 3. Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, 4. Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, 5. Beta-Carotene, 6. Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, 7. Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil, 8. Tocopherol, 9. Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, 10. Commiphora Myrrha Oil, 11. Ascorbyl Palmitate, 12. Linalool*, 13. Citral*, 14. Geraniol*, 15. Limonene* * from essential oils.
Tomato base cream
In plain English:
- Juice from the tomato(plant) - protects the skin
- Tomato seed oil - softens the skin
- Avocado oil - protects and heals the skin
- Broccoli seed oil - protects
- Glycerin - hydration
- Polyglyceryl-2-stearaat is a botanical binding agent
- Shea-karite butter - stimulates the recovery of the skin and protects from dehydration.
- Lycopene from the tomato peel; protects against pollution and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Natural binding agent.
- Soft, fatty (so less aggravating) natural alcohol.
- Citric acid - for the PH balance
- Konjac seed oil - scent from essential oil
- Konjac root extract - to keep skin hydrated
- Amino acid to protect against weather influences.
- Sunflower oil - softening and rich of oily fatty acids.
- Myrrh oil - revitalising
- Citrongras oil - calming
- Vitamine E - antioxidant
- Natural solvent
- Amino acid for the PH balance
- Natural acid for preservation
- Aqua - natural solvent
- Sodium as preservative
- Potassium as preservative
**= from essential oils
The official names according to INCI: 1. Solanum Lycopersicum juice, 2. Solanum Lycopersicum seed oil, 3. Persea Gratissima oil, 4. Brassica Oleracea Italica oil, 5. Glycerine, 6. Polyglyceryl-2-stearate, 7. Butyrospermum Parkii butter, 8. Solanum Lycopersicum-fruit, 9. Glycerylstearate, 10. Stearylalcohol, 11. Citric acid, 12. Kardamorphallus seed oil, 13. Konjac root extract, 14. Ectoin, 15. Helianthus Annuus seed oil, 16. Commiphora Myrrha oil, 17. Cymbopogon Flexuosus oil, 18. Tocoferol, 19. Benzylalcohol, 20. Arginine, 21. Dehydroacetic acid, 22. Aqua, 23. Linalool *, 24. Limonene *, 25. Geraniol *, 26. Sodium benzoaat, 27. Potassium sorbate, 28. Citral *
*= from essential oils
In plain English:
- Avocado oil - to soften the skin
- Hemp seed oil - regulates hydration
- Black elderberry seed - regulates hydration
- Oat oil - softening
- Broccoli seed oil - protects the skin
- Cucumberherb extract - helps hydration
- Camomille- softens and hydrates
- Goldenseal - antioxydant
- Sunflower oil - softens the skin
- Rosemary - antioxydant
- Q10 - for vitality, antioxydant
According to INCI the ingredients are: 1. Persea Gratissima Oil, 2. Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, 3. Sambucus Nigra Seed Oil, 4. Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, 5. Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, 6. Borago Officinalis Seed Extract, 7. Bisabolol, 8. Curcuma Xanthorrhiza Root Powder, 9. Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, 10. Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, 11. Ubiquinone
No allergies warnings.
YES / NO
- 100% natural
- almost 100% organic
- recyclable packaging (plastic with plastic and glass with glass)
- animal testing free (tested on humans only)
- sustainable production
- mineral oils
- synthetic fragrances
- nano particles
- JUNK ;-)